Sponsored Links

luni, 20 februarie 2012

Suggestions Concerning How To Continue To Keep Evening Walks Secure With Portable Self-Defense

Suggestions Concerning How To Continue To Keep Evening Walks Secure With Portable Self-Defense

by Troe C Scot

I never found the necessity to <a title="buy pepper spray keychain" href="http://www.phoenixstormdefense.com/pepper-spray.html">buy pepper spray keychain</a> devices until I was assigned to the graveyard shift. As a customer service representative, I was frequently assigned to daytime duties. At least, that was correct several months ago.

Everything has changed since several fellow employees have come and gone over the past two months. Many decided that they could do better and looked for other jobs. While I am still content and very pleased with what I am doing, it's the evening walks that get to me.

I look forward to my work but not the dark streets which I pass through on my way there. My neighborhood is not as friendly as many areas are. Although I have lived most of my life there, I hardly ever feel safe.

Before I started on my evening shift, I packed my things well over the weekend, making sure that I had my 1/2 oz. pepper spray with quick key release key chain tucked safely within. Should an assailant make an attempt to approach me, I can spray my target with incapacitating heat worth 2 million Scoville units from 8 feet away.

It pays to have a small pepper spray on hand for defense. Apart from being portable for light travel, it could effectively thwart any kind of possible threat. That is the reason why I never leave the house without one of my mini pepper sprays.

As soon as I take out my lipstick pepper spray, my assailant will only think that I am prepping myself up, literally, for a beautiful death. Well, who would imagine a disguised pepper spray to be incased inside a simple tube of lipstick?

After hitting a target using a 2 oz. pepper spray stream, I could readily try to escape and ask for assistance. I do not worry that any long term effects will result from my actions simply because defense sprays are all non-lethal. The contents only remain long enough to enable me to escape, nothing permanent.

Today, I buy pepper spray keychain items on a regular basis just as I would replenish food within my refrigerator. And I am all the safer for it.

Troe C Scot has been educating people how to use <a href="http://www.phoenixstormdefense.com">self defense products</a> to defend themselves for dozens of years now. There are dozens of options, including stun guns, pepper sprays and personal alarms. He provides full help and instruction on how to use the products.

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2011-02-07 from IP 86.126.202.195
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=parkour_papai.haos@blogger.com&code=0803a194df8fd79bd2321477a6b8719f
---------------------------------------------------

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu