Sponsored Links

luni, 23 ianuarie 2012

How Internet Monitoring Software Can Improve Your Protection

How Internet Monitoring Software Can Improve Your Protection

by Marilyn Hash

Often times, we yearn to know where someone has been when they are on the computer, whether they use our computer or not. Mothers and fathers want to know what their child has been doing on the computer, as do some spouses and significant others, and also employers seeking for the reason why productivity in the workplace has decreased. Society has changed so much because of the internet, in both positive and negative ways. It has exposed all audiences to unlimited information.

When I was growing up, I did not have the internet. I played outside all the time, went out with friends, and visited so many places. My parents still tried to keep tabs on me the best they could, and I tried my best to stay out of trouble. I would have to let them know whom I was going with, where I was going, etc. And the roles have shifted for today's kids: instead of the kids letting the parents know what they were up to, the parents end up having to ask them where they had been online.

My first job did not come with a computer. I had to use paper and a pen to get most of my work done. So much work had to be done in less than efficient ways that the slightest distraction would cause work to back up. Back then, bosses would know clearly if someone was distracted because we had to get up to chat with someone, go shopping, or even pick up a newspaper to know what's going on in the world. And now, bosses haven't the slightest idea, even if tasks are completed in a timely manner. With increased production comes the increase in diversions.

Relationships have also taken a turn for the worst. No one can stay together for long it seems because of the misuse or misinterpretation of information on the internet. Before, when I was in high school, we would have to physically ask someone out, call to make dating arrangements, and even to flirt. Now, all of those things can be done in secret on the internet even when in a relationship. What's worse is that social networking sites have only fueled suspicions of the suspicious, that the slightest misinterpretation of a "friend" or a "wall post" can spark an argument and even split up couples. Sometimes, the innocent get blamed for the actions of the guilty.

With technological advancements and paradigm shifts come the need for and development of protection tools. After trying all other methods, the best tool I have ever used is the internet monitoring software. I purchased it to safeguard my kids while they surf the internet, and since I purchased it, I feel a bit at ease. It can track any inappropriate websites they may visit, how long they are on the computer, what emails or instant messages they are sending, and it can even re-start itself if it get closed. I recommend it to every uneasy parent, suspecting employer, and suspicious spouse.

Because anything is possible online, it is vital for you to get <a href="http://www.myselfdefensestore.com/Intellispy-Computer-Activity-Tracking-Software.html">internet monitoring software</a> to safeguard against the harmful. It is wise to be safe rather than sorry.

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2011-02-07 from IP 86.126.202.195
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=parkour_papai.haos@blogger.com&code=0803a194df8fd79bd2321477a6b8719f
---------------------------------------------------

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu